[pure-silver] Re: fence row project negatives

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:47:55 -0700 (PDT)

If you want the negs evaluated, it would be better to
scan them and leave them as negs, and get them as
close to what they look like as possible.  Then we
could comment on their quality.

Here is a good example.
scanned neg i made very underexposed.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1022/1424126315_f997f3b527_b.jpg
corrected positive in pshop
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1044/1425008476_a3a61f163a_o.jpg

This shows to go ya that a neg that will barely print
in the darkroom if at all, can be "saved: in pshop.

Now I gotta go check on my albumen that is exposing.

Eric

--- Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>