[pure-silver] Re: White lettering, black background

  • From: "Scott Hamming" <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:58:30 -0500

Last evening I tried with a small cut out transparency sheet with
handwritten text slid over the lower right corner of the print.  The
lettering came out alright, though the pen didn't lay down a very even
layer which appeared exaggerated on the image.  The transparency edges
were far too visible for my liking as well.  This evening I'll try a
"contact print" using a full sized transparency with printed text in
red.  THAT should do the trick.

Thanks all.

Scott