[pure-silver] Re: White lettering, black background

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

The pens are permanent markers, available in a wide
variety of widths.  They will write on almost
anything, and can be cleaned off of a few things (like
glass)  I used a relatively wide one, and the script
was handwritten, so not being super sharp was not a
detraction.  It had a bit of a brushed appearance.