[pure-silver] Re: White lettering, black background

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:14:09 -0700 (PDT)

Scott

I did a run of postcards once which were used for a
party invitation - I used the standard Ilford
Postcards which are 4x6 , and I contact printed a 4x5
negative on them.  I wrote a message with a sharpie
marker on a piece of glass which I used to hold the
negative and paper under the enlarger which resulted
in white text on the 1" black border at the bottom of
the image.

Mark