[pure-silver] Re: White lettering, black background

  • From: "Scott Hamming" <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:56:08 -0500

I already have the materials at home.  I'll be using a very thin, clear
plastic film and "sharpie".  Then one I have is a fine, felt tip,
permanent black marker and perfect for the application.  Sharpie the
brand has a full assortment of sizes and colors.  Certainly at some
thickness I'd think the glass would render the lettering out of focus.