[pure-silver] Re: Tray volume

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:02:11 +0200

Are you talking about a chemical or a physical point of view?

Fill the tray to safely cover the sheet, and you'll be fine as far as
chemical activity goes. I recommend using developer (even D76) as one-shot
for consistency. Consider a development tank, even if you hand-roll it on
the table. It works and needs a minimum of chemistry. If the Jobo tank is
too expensive for you, make your own from a plastic pipe (or ebay but check
retail prices first).

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht