[pure-silver] Re: Tray volume

  • From: Camclicker@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:44:01 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2004 1:03:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Are you  talking about a chemical or a physical point of view?

Fill the tray to  safely cover the sheet, and you'll be fine as far as
chemical activity  goes. I recommend using developer (even D76) as one-shot
for consistency.  Consider a development tank, even if you hand-roll it on
the table. It  works and needs a minimum of chemistry. If the Jobo tank is
too expensive  for you, make your own from a plastic pipe (or ebay but check
retail prices  first).

Regards

Ralph W.  Lambrecht

Thank you Ralph,
I have the Jobo setup and right now feel too clumbsy in loading the  reels.
I'm not comfortabale with development times and would like to get  first class
negs on a consistant basis before venturing into Jobo Land.  A  few negs
developed one at a time should put me within a correct time & temp  that I can
safley adjust to Jobo Time.

Bruce,
Brooklyn, NY.