[pure-silver] Re: Thinking of moving back to film

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:09:33 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I was able to get there by obfuscating my IP using Tor browser which is
usually reserved for bypassing censors. Despite landing there via that method,
they have some archaic, neurotically paranoid system in place made
bywww.spambotsecurity.com/zbblock.php‎, that blocks me even from their site.

I checked my IP with http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check,  and found
my IP to NOT be blacklisted.
http://tinyurl.com/nujegmk  Overall an unfriendly experience.

On 2013-06-27, at 3:10 PM, Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>

Oi, what a friendly little site they have.