[pure-silver] Re: Suggestions needed from the real experts here

  • From: "Mark Blackwell" <markb1958@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:34:59 -0400

Yes I sure it is, but that for this batch isn't really an option. I called Kodak this morning. For those interested for Tri X its 10% and for T Max its 5%. Took about 2 mins off and we will see on the contrast. I knew that there was a general rule of thumb, but couldn't remember what it was.

When I print them we will see but the negs at least look workable.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>