[pure-silver] Re: Some good news concerning Ilford

  • From: "Peter Badcock" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:14:05 +1100

> http://www.shutterbug.com/news/021705ilford/

I have been experimenting with Ilford products at the moment
(mainly Delta 400 and MG RC paper), however in light of
what's happening I am beginning to wonder if I should expend
my energies elsewhere.

It concerns me that if Ilford begin to manufacture their
film and paper at different plants, then the whole process
of re-qualifying the manufacturing process will potentially
cause quality control issues.

Do others have any thoughts about this?

regards
Peter Badcock