[pure-silver] Re: Sink Decisions and Waterproofing

  • From: jeffrey <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:58:42 -0700

Slowly but surely my darkroom project is coming together. It won't be anything fancy. But I do hope to make it workable reasonable pleasant. I've just about finished making a work table for the enlarger. Now comes the sink. First decision is whether to build my own or buy one of the inexpensive Delta sinks. Does anyone have experience with the Delta plastic sinks?

I've had a plastic sink for many years, and am very happy with it. Just be sure to locate several supports, from front to back, under the sink to support it for those times that you are banging those SS tanks!