[pure-silver] Re: Sink Decisions and Waterproofing

  • From: "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:41:48 -0600

Claudio,

I would appreciate your comments on the exhaust system you built. What size or
capacity is the fan? Do you feel it is an effective system? Is it quiet or
noisy? I've thought seriously of constructing the same system and would like
to hear the thoughts of someone who has had experience with it.

Thanks,
Gary

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 02:48, Claudio Bonavolta wrote