[pure-silver] Re: Sink Decisions and Waterproofing

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:33:53 +0200

I'm not a fan of the plywood sinks (too rough, too heavy, too much work) and
bought two Delta sinks almost ten years ago. One 4 and the 6 feet long. They
are sitting on a steel frame and work perfectly. I bought the black version
and wipe them after every use. They look like new. I'm a very satisfied
customer.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com