[pure-silver] Re: Sink Decisions and Waterproofing

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:43:32 +0200

You can build your own 2x4 support for the Delta sinks, no problem, if you
get the angle front-to-back right. In other words, it is not just a
rectangular frame. However, the steel frames are easy to put up, easy to
take apart, light and look good enough. I saw no need to make my own.

My policy is to go the do-it-yourself route only if I can't buy it or if it
is outragiously expensive. I don't dot it myself, just because I can. I need
my spare time for photography not for carpentry. On the other hand, it's
feels good when you can do it yourself. Very satisfying and a reason to show
it off with pride. Nothing wrong with that either.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com