[pure-silver] Re: Print-So-Fine

  • From: Gianni Rondinini <bugbarbeq@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:07:32 +0100

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:54:36 +0000, you (Jon Mided
<photosource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:

>anyone else, but there is no way around them. We ship the product
>worldwide at the lowest available airmail cost, and since it is in
>powder form this is as cheap as it gets.

the problem is that when you're located in europe and you buy anything
anywhere but in europe you have awful import duties and taxes and it
takes ages to have duties deliver your packages.
if you had an official reseller in europe, people buying your products
would pay a bit less and it would make things far faster.

regards,
--
Gianni Rondinini (30, tanti, RA)
Nikon user - Bmw driver