[pure-silver] Re: Practical print sizes

  • From: kironkid@xxxxxxx
  • To: jbrugger@xxxxxxxx, pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:27:55 -0500 (EST)

    And I can assume that your print of Ghostwind is lining the bird cage?

Russ

 Even so, I have a great big    print of Erwitt's "Wyoming USA 1954" hanging
over the computer desk    and really really enjoy it.

    I do have a lot of respect for R. Knoppow, who knows more about
photography than all of photo.net combined.

    Joe in Portland