[pure-silver] Re: Practical print sizes

On 03/06/2012 09:36 AM, İbrahim Pamuk wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if there is a practical assumption like portraits size max suitable to
30*40 cm or landscapes around 50*70 cm. Of course any one can print any sizes.
I think printing large portraits might not be so good since it is or might be
bigger than the actual object.

Print sizes and aspect ratios are ordinarily selected on the basis of
several inputs:

- Subject matter
- Viewing distance
- Artistic impact

Huge portraits have a place - when hanging in large rooms where they
will be viewed at a distance.   Small landscapes also have place -
in a small office, for example.

One size does not fit all.