[pure-silver] Re: Portfolio suggestions

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:56:21 -0400

Please tell me where you're vending your work, and how *I* can get in on
that deal??

-Adrienne

Rarity increases value only because of convention.

Even food becomes valuable only when there is not enough of it -- as soon as
there is too much of it, we immolate herds of cattle and let warehouses of
grain rot.

-RUSSELL SMITH
(excerpted from TheGlobeandMail.com, 9/2/03)