[pure-silver] Portfolio suggestions

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:23:51 -0400

   I am in the process of putting together a portfolio to show my work. I
would like to take my 10 best photographs and display them in a portfolio.

   I am looking for two types of portfolios. One, which has a nice display
which I can show to clients and take back with me.

   A second, where I can leave with clients who may or may not return the
portfolio (a cheaper solution).

   My current thinking for the first is to dry press the print to a mat
backing and placing in a screw bound type book.

   I have no clue of the second.

   What I am looking for from list members is a sharing of experiences in
regards to my two needs. What have you tried, what has worked and what hasn't.
I am fully aware of what exists so I'm not really looking for places to look
as much as a sharing of experiences: what you've already tried and if you
liked it or not.

   Thanks

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx