[pure-silver] Re: Old Paper Developer Question

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:39:39 +0100

Jim,

I ordered through Fluka (Sigma Aldrich), but  I work in a lab, so that might be
of no use. You might inquire at the Formulary, or else follow this link:

http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/AzoForum/one.asp?ID=10211&PgNo=&GID=10211&CID=5

There is some discussion on the suplier.

In another thread there is mentioned that the developer should be diluted 1:1...

Best,

Cor