[pure-silver] Re: OT: Concerning Rudeness Was: Re: Re: NOW: Exposing paper was Re: POP with paper negs?

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 03:16:23 -0500 (EST)

From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] OT: Concerning Rudeness Was: Re: Re: NOW: Exposing paper
was Re: POP with paper negs?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:50:30 -0600

> Please give me your non-offensive interpretation of that.

Huh? This is getting pretty crazy. In the post that you think is my
personal attack to you, where did I say a specific attack against you?
Nowhere. You just took everything (or much) I said was written as
such.  I wrote that post as a pretty general expression of my opinion
about the issue. Indeed, try to find where I used the word "you" in
there. Just one place. Even that one means more like one in general.

I take no bullshit but I don't give it either. If I meant to say
something to attack someone, I would do so in no ambiguous language.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."