[pure-silver] Re: New Years Resolutions - Photographic

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:55:25 -0500 (EST)

From: Christopher Woodhouse <chris.woodhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: New Years Resolutions - Photographic
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:38:50 +0000

> I'm going to find a film that is available in roll film and 5x4 and
> nobody is going to discontinue it. As for the developer.....that
> will be next year's.

I don't know about roll films but I have an emulsion for plates and
two emulsions for fiber based prints (one for contact, one for
enlargement) that no one is going to discontinue, at least until my
supply of photographic quality gelatin is depleted. (I'll probably
figure out a way to purify food gelatin for photographic use.)

And NONE of my processing chemicals will be discontinued.  Supply of
photographic Metol may be discontinued, but I have lifetime supply of
Dimezone S.

Ok, where's my digital camera...
--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."