[pure-silver] Re: New Years Resolutions - Photographic

  • From: "Bill Earle" <wearle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:16:04 -0500 (EST)

Shoot the film and if you get the best picture of the year it was meant to
be and we certainly want to see it.  I love the blindfolded idea, I may
try this myself.  Who cares what you did to make it as long as it is made
and you are having fun doing it.

"Pictures make Pictures" so shoot away................

Bill Earle
www.wfephotography.com