[pure-silver] Re: New Years Resolutions - Photographic

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:14:09 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "BertS" <aasainz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 11:01 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: New Years Resolutions -
Photographic

>> From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    D-76 is also easy to mix from scratch as are some other
developers. For common negative and print developers and for
fixing baths one needs only a few ingredients. A decent
scale is a great convenience but not a necessity. In the
period before 1945 probably most photgraphers mixed their
own processing solutions. It is neither difficult nor
dangerous.

---