[pure-silver] New Years Resolutions - Photographic

  • From: "Scott Hamming" <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:51:15 -0600

Hi All,

        As we approach the New Year and reflect on the last, I was curious =
about what photographic resolutions some of you may be pondering.  For =
some it may be equipment, as I may very well jump into LF after some =
additional research - but that's really secondary for me.  My number one =
goal will be to seek out some photographic exhibitions in my area =
(Atlanta) and see some truly fine prints in person.  I've seen some in =
years past, but it was prior to my enthusiasm for b/w photography and =
printing.  I've seen excellent images as well more recently, but I'm =
shooting for the experience of the exhibit (prints, presentation, etc).  =
I'll also be making a concerted effort to go shooting with some folks =
I've met on the Net, and have already done so late this year.  Last but =
not least, I want to spend more time in the darkroom (crossing my =
fingers for less work, kids that go to bed earlier, and the energy to =
get started when it's already late).

Happy New Years everyone, and thanks for the wealth of knowledge that =
springs forth from my monitor on such a regular basis!

Scott Hamming    =20