[pure-silver] Re: New Years Resolutions - Photographic

  • From: Dave Hornford <dave.hornford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:42:22 -0700

I solved the light problem with my darkroom phone with ducting tape -
not the standard 'duct-tape that can save the universe' - but a metal
based tape for hot-air ducts. Completely light proof.

I deal with inappropriate time calls two ways - the voice-mail system
and more fun, turning on the shop-vac powered vacuum easel and using the
speaker phone.

Best of the season to all.

Dave