[pure-silver] Re: Mamiya 6

  • From: "Ron Klein" <rskmd83@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:18:20 -0500

I use a Mamiya 7. I find the metering quite good. I simply use the usual
measures when shooting contrasty scenes. Most shots are dead on. My biggest
problem is remembering to reset exposure compensation when using filters!!
PS I dream of an updated 7 with TTL metering and a large digital display on
the back so you can actually see your settings.