[pure-silver] Re: Mamiya 6

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:47:22 +0100

Mark

That¹s a valuable point, but I did my tests with flash exposures around
1/1000s, which should minimize the influence of the shutter. I think one
contributing factor is the simpler lens design for rangefinder lenses. SLR
lenses are more complicated to design and make.

In any event, Mamiya lenses are among the best I¹ve ever seen in MF.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com