[pure-silver] Re: Jobo Processor advice

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:04:48 +0200

My experience is similar to what Claudio mentioned. I have tried Algenex and
it works for a while but not long-term. I also used a shot of bleach with
similar results. By far the best method is to drain, dry and clean after
every use. I still use a shot of bleach just before draining to make sure
that any residual water, which I can¹t get to, doesn¹t leave an opportunity
for microorganisms.

The one thing I added to my Jobo is a drain. I drilled a hole close to the
bottom of the right side and added a drain pipe with a sealed cap. This
makes draining the water really easy and is much healthier for my aching
back.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com