[pure-silver] Jobo Processor advice

Dear Friends,

     In the Spirit of Spring, I have cleaned and reearranged the darkroom. This
is roughly akin to my late mother moving the piano around the house every
April, though the piano generally was not coated with dried fixer. Just dried
tears.

     In the move, I have re-sited my Jobo CPE2 processor in a place that is
convenient to use, but will make the regular draining of the water reservoir
difficult. I was wondering if I could leave the water in the bath, but treat it
with some sort of chemical that will keep it fresh - while not frizzling up the
heating element or ruining the plastic.

     As I hope to take delivery of a new CPA to do giant prints, any advice
will also be useful there. Ideas, please?

     Uncle Dick

PS: I eventually escaped the piano though not without scars...