[pure-silver] Re: Hello

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:16:53 -0400

Becky, anyone who can bring fresh air from a goat shed is obviously incredibly talented (and your images show it).

-Bill

On Sep 14, 2007, at 12:30 AM, B P wrote:

Someone get me some tissues!! You're all so sweet... I missed you guys!!! Your words give me strength and encourage me to make you all proud.

On 9/13/07, Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard the biggest problem Becky has can be summed up in one single word. Confidence and maybe we all have problems with that at times. Her old work speaks for itself and work she would produce now would likely be better. It should be in galleries now.

New maybe, but Beginner??? I think not. Just have the confidence to believe that your work really is as good as it is. I am not sure that an eye can't be taught or learned. Talent at some point enters into the picture, but few have it come as naturally as Becky.

Hey Becky if you get the chance drop me a note off list.