[pure-silver] Re: Hello

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:42:25 -0400

Hi,

I'm a recent member also, a year? ??? Great place to be and very, very helpful. I'm also glad to see that someone, YOU, is coming back to the wet darkroom and not going digital completely. Guess we're destined to become a *niche * group*, there's the cyanotype group, platinum group, the silver halide group.... I can live with that; feel I'm in good company :)

Welcome!

Regards,
Bogdan

And to quote Dr. Bob:

"I love the smell of fixer in the morning.  It smells like creativity!"

from an APUG page (see below)

http://tinyurl.com/2uffp7

(all those who where that parody comes from, raise your hand, either one but not both ;)

B P wrote:
Well,
It's been a couple of years now, without my darkroom. I haven't made any new film images for quite some time. But I'll soon be up and running again. The darkroom has been successfully moved to it's new location. :) So, of course I thought of the list and how you were there during the building of the darkroom and how encouraging everyone was. Fond memories.... I'm sure I'll have some questions and need advise. So, I'm back. I hope you've all been doing wonderful. It's so good to see that the list is still up and running! Becky Lynn

  Bogdan Karasek
  Montréal, Québec                     bogdan at bogdanphoto.com
  Canada                               www.bogdanphoto.com

                  "I photograph my reality"