[pure-silver] Re: Hello

  • From: "B P" <peeperphotos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:29:54 -0700

If you did find the goatshed darkroom pics, forward them to me as I have
lost them :(   I can't believe that I actually made that shed into a
dakrooom...  Would be fun to see them.  The darkroom I have now was built
inside of a big-rig trailer. The axles were torched off. It was made to be
portable but it took me two years to finally get it moved! But thank
goodness it was portable and now I know how to get it moved if ever it need
be moved again. :) I'll post some photos of it in my picasa albums so you
can remember what it looked like. Then I'll take some new ones of where it
is now. We have to get the electrical attached  and  we need to get water to
it also. Soon!