[pure-silver] Re: Hello

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:59:54 -0700 (PDT)

When you stop learning, its time to quit no matter how much experience you
have.  There is always something new to try and something different to explore.
 If anyone ever really mastered photography, (and I am not sure there really
ever has been anyone to do it though some have come real close) then it would
be a boring life in some ways not to have a new challenge around the bend.

B P <peeperphotos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: The website is gone but I do have a picasa
album. The images are all a few years old.
http://picasaweb.google.com/peeperphotos  I was and still am a student with a
lot to learn. Especially on the technical side of things. I'd like to learn
about lighting and do some still life and maybe try my hand at figure studies
at some point in time. But first I have to figure out lighting and I don't have
any experience with that at all so it should be a fun adventure to say the
least. But first things first, getting out the cameras and asking their
forgiveness for the lack of attention.

 I'll get some photos of the darkroom for you and post them in a picasa album
for you. :)

 btw Peeper is my last name. I went back to my maiden name.

 Becky Lynn

 On 9/13/07, Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: You still have
the website up Becky?  Becky is humble but if you look at her work most would
hardly call it the work of a beginner.  Old timers likely know that already
though.

I am maybe others would like to see how you set up your darkroom Becky. If you
can post some pics somewhere, I know I would and maybe others would be
interested in seeing how you set it up.   I recently moved from the Pittsburgh
area to the DFW area and ended up building my first darkroom sink with help
from the group.  I am very happy with the results, I just need to use it more.

B P <peeperphotos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    LOL... naw, it just took two years to
get it moved from one place to another...  Be patient with me, I haven't had my
4x5 or even my medium format cam out in a while. Without a darkroom I was a bit
depressed and didn't even want to photograph anything. Lazy of me, I know, but
true. I have so much to learn and experience. Minus the recent two years, I'd
only been photographing for four years so, I'm still a beginner. At the moment
I'm cleaning the cobwebs and goat fur from the shed... and hope to have it
clean enough for production, soon.

 :p

 Becky Lynn

 On 9/12/07, Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:  Hello again,
Becky Lynn - it's like old times. Did it really take two
years to build a new goat shed? In any case, it's good to have our
"large format lady" back!

-Bill

 Be a better Heartthrob.  Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.