[pure-silver] Re: Hello

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:12:08 -0700 (PDT)

Well the list may still be up and running, but it just hasn't been the same
without you Becky.  Welcome back

Mark

B P <peeperphotos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Well,

 It's been a couple of years now, without my darkroom.  I haven't made any new
film images for quite some time. But I'll soon be up and running again. The
darkroom has been successfully moved to it's new location. :) So, of course I
thought of the list and how you were there during the building of the darkroom
and how encouraging everyone was. Fond memories.... I'm sure I'll have some
questions and need advise. So, I'm back.

 I hope you've all been doing wonderful. It's so good to see that the list is
still up and running!

 Becky Lynn

photos & more.