[pure-silver] Re: Fees (and food)

  • From: Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:32:30 -0400

At 02:03 PM 4/21/2006 , Ryuji Suzuki wrote:
>From: Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Fees (and food)
>Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:59:55 -0400
>
>> For many years McDonalds used the word "Purebeef". All one word. The
>> definition of Purebeef was not 'composed exclusively of beef'. They fought
>> court battles over this word. People found it misleading, the fools.
>
>I found an individual serving size packed "All Natural Mayonnaise"
>containing parabens and EDTA.
>===========

April 22, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Well, what in this universe could be 'unnatural'??

Even Plutonium is part of our natural world, although it's manufactured (by
natural humans).

Do we really have any supernatural elements in our universe? Para-natural?
Sub-natural? Ubernatural...

Maybe it should be called real mayonnaise ... if it has egg white and olive
oil and a bit of garlic.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.