[pure-silver] Re: Fees (and food)

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 01:46:44 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lloyd Erlick" <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 8:59 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Fees (and food)

At 04:19 AM 4/21/2006 , Gianni wrote:
found a chees sandwich "with real cheese". what should you expect to
find in a cheese sandwich [1]?

April 21, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Hmm, you mean in North America? Various plastics and floor sweepings, I'd
guess.

For many years McDonalds used the word "Purebeef". All one word. The
definition of Purebeef was not 'composed exclusively of beef'. They fought
court battles over this word. People found it misleading, the fools.

regards,
--le

I thought products like Velveeta Cheese-Food-Like-Product were made of recycled engine oil combined with the residue from ship's boilers and old anti-freeze (to give it flavor). I am quite sure that, if blindfolded, one would have a difficult time telling Velveeta from Vaseline. It is in the same catagory as ice-cream which has a foamy crust on it when melted.

---