[pure-silver] Re: Fees (and food)

  • From: Gianni Rondinini <bugbarbeq@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:22:34 +0200

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:59:55 -0400, you (Lloyd Erlick
<lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:

>>found a chees sandwich "with real cheese". what should you expect to
>>find in a cheese sandwich [1]?
>
>Hmm, you mean in North America? Various plastics and floor sweepings, I'd
>guess.

and i'm pretty sure that *IT WAS*, even if it stated "real cheese".
i've eaten at least 12 gazillions of different cheeses and never found
anything that tasted like that... "thing" that was inside our
sandwitch.

>For many years McDonalds used the word "Purebeef". All one word. The
>definition of Purebeef was not 'composed exclusively of beef'. They fought

cool...

another thing we were wondering about is why you find "corn syrup"
*everywhere*. in italy we don't use that much (even if we're moving to
the american way for many things).

regards,
--
Gianni Rondinini (30, tanti, RA)