[pure-silver] Re: DELTA 100 AS REPLACEMENT FOR Tmax 100

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 06:34:28 -0400

On 08/05/07, Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Justin,

I'm giving you a link to the results of Jim and my tests using Thorton
developers with FP4+ and HP5+. If you're a zone user, this should come in very
handy.

Please do not share this with any list as that should be Jim and my mutual
decision. I'm sharing with you as you have been so generous with your input in
the past. I'm hoping Jim won't mind, but it's easier to ask forgiveness than
permission ;-)

Best,
Bob
http://www.raflexions.com/Film_Test_Data.pdf

  Thanks Bob!

  ..and Jim, you still aren't off the hook if my photos don't improve
overnight. I have my lawyers on speed-dial!

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca