[pure-silver] Re: D2 filters update

  • From: Johnsimage@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:44:27 EST

Hi Mark,
Try this outfit _Classic  Enlargers - Omega D-II Enlargers_
(http://www.classic-enlargers.com/omega_dii_enlarger2.htm)
I bought a used head off ebay. I also bought new filters off the internet.
This was a while ago.
I replaced the filters in the used head, then put that on my base. I still
have a head in pieces and some extra parts. I won't know what i have untill I
return home in a couple weeks.
Interestingly enough, the D2 with a color head is mounted on a drill press
base, I used to do some large stuff with it
My main enlarger now is a durst 138.
I'm just storing my D2 with a condenser, D2 with a color head and Durst  184.
I think your going to see a big move into traditional darkroom soon,
Dichroic filters off any enlarger may work if you can resize them to  fit.
Cordially,
John Harmon
_www.JohnHarmon.com_ (http://www.JohnHarmon.com)
336.363.9138