[pure-silver] Re: D2 filters update

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 07:37:05 -0800 (PST)

John this is what I was hoping to find. Someone that had done it and been
inside the unit.  Did you do it yourself?  What filters did you use for the
replacement?  Feel free to email off list as well.  The wait isn't going to be
an issue if it can be repaired without spending an arm and a leg.

Johnsimage@xxxxxxx wrote:     Hi,
 I have replaced the filters in this head, but it was a while  ago. I also have
a spare head in parts. So i could maybe help you out. The  problem is I'm not
going to be where that equipment is for about 2-3  weeks.
 Cordially,
 John Harmon
 www.ThisBirds4u.com
 336.363.9138

Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.