[pure-silver] Re: Angry Monologue aginst Deception in the Sensitized Material Industry

  • From: "tOM Trottier" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:42:46 -0400

So  who cares?

Even if the manufacturer is Ilford, the formulation could be the same, or may be
different. The paper could be different. It's not deception, it's another
channel.

tOM

-- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur --
tOM Trottier     tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx       +1 613 860-6633
http://Information.Architecture.Abacurial.com
P Est-ce nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel ? / Do you really need to print this
email?