[pure-silver] Re: Angry Monologue aginst Deception in the Sensitized Material Industry

As an afternote,

I should add I am comming to this problem more from the perspective of
historian rather than
photographer.

It is frustrating from that angle too.

Anyway, I am sorry for the number of typing and spelling errors in my last
posts... I haven't
slept in a while and even as I type I am falling in and out of... awareness.

Ray