[pure-silver] Re: Angry Monologue aginst Deception in the Sensitized Material Industry

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 02:26:12 -0700 (PDT)

If I have a film I liked, I might try out new films to see if I still preferred
my standard.
If you you then repackage the film I like and put ot up for sale...
I will buy it thinking it is something new.

(My opinion of the "NEW" film at that point is irrelavent; I may notice that
they behave the same
or I might miss it totally, that doesn't matter here.)

What matters is the fact that you would have successfully tricked me into
buying something I would
not have bought, had I had access to the truth.

In my way of looking at it, you would have lied, deceived and essentially
stollen from me.

OK, yes...
As far as quality products go, My Favorite could be made by the guy formerly
known as Prince on a
pebble formerly known as Pluto for all I care.

The specific "Who What Where" is not the issue... CONCIELING the "Who, What
Where" is the issue.

It is not what's under the wool I am angry about... it is the wool itself.

I am in no need of not knowing who makes my film.

Do you know people who actually NEED not to know?

Ray