[pure-silver] Re: Angry Monologue aginst Deception in the Sensitized Material Industry

  • From: "Dana H. Myers" <dana.myers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:58:56 -0700

Ray Rogers wrote:

I would just like to be able to know EXACTLY WHAT it is I am buying.

Suppose you buy a film that is well-specified, with detailed
sensitometric graphs, development charts, etc.  The product
works as advertised and you're happy with it.  What does it
matter where it's made as long as it consistently performs
according to spec?  The "what you're buying" *is* determined
by the specification.

Dana