[projectaon] Re: Lone Wolf on the PC

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Project Aon List" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:00:16 -0800

On Nov 9, 2007 8:42 AM, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [ ] anyone with a PC - test David Olsen's program and give feedback
>
> David Olsen has created a stand alone program to play the Project Aon
> editions (the first couple so far I believe). I've uploaded a copy
> that includes Flight from the Dark for your testing. I'm impressed
> with the program. Thoughts?
>
> http://www.projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/LoneWolf.zip
>
> BTW, if you get an error when first running the program, try running
> the vcredist_x86.exe included in the download to install some required
> libraries.

David Olsen has updated his game to address the saved games feedback
and the problem with section 260.

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/LoneWolf.zip

BTW, if you want to play book 2 which isn't included in the zip file,
just download the Fire on the Water's zip file from the website and
plunk it down in the data/books/book2 folder.