[projectaon] Re: Lone Wolf on the PC

  • From: Benjamin I Krefetz <krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:26:56 -0500 (EST)

I just tried out FOTW. It was working fine until I got to the Noodnics. When I had to click on the button to acknowledge that they'd stolen my gold, nothing happened, and I couldn't move on to the next section, either.

Ben

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Jonathan Blake wrote:

On Nov 9, 2007 8:42 AM, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[ ] anyone with a PC - test David Olsen's program and give feedback

David Olsen has created a stand alone program to play the Project Aon
editions (the first couple so far I believe). I've uploaded a copy
that includes Flight from the Dark for your testing. I'm impressed
with the program. Thoughts?

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/LoneWolf.zip

BTW, if you get an error when first running the program, try running
the vcredist_x86.exe included in the download to install some required
libraries.

David Olsen has updated his game to address the saved games feedback
and the problem with section 260.

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/LoneWolf.zip

BTW, if you want to play book 2 which isn't included in the zip file,
just download the Fire on the Water's zip file from the website and
plunk it down in the data/books/book2 folder.