[projectaon] Re: Lone Wolf on the PC

  • From: Dave Doty <davedoty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:39:31 +0000

Maybe a cheat and non-cheat mode, where you can toggle on or off all the
functions that allow you to circumvent the rules?  That way, those players who
don't want to be tempted to cheat can shut them off, but those who enjoy
playing with home-brewed rules can do so.

Again, I do realize that whoever writes the software is ultimately free to do
as he likes with it.

Dave