[projectaon] Re: Lone Wolf on the PC

  • From: "Oblio Leitch" <oleitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 14:16:46 -0500

I love this; way better than statskeeper.  This is how I've always
imagined the books should played and relieves the reader from
tediousness of tracking Heal, etc.  Keep it up!  I can't wait for the
next books to have config files.

PS, can't wait for the straight translations of books >20 (I only had
the US versions).