[projectaon] Re: Footnotes Redux--Revenge of the Deathlord

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:50:24 +0000

On 09/02/2012 22:05, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 5:34 AM, Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi all

Just received the Mongoose edition of "The Deathlord of Ixia". So, let's
review our footnotes against this new version.

[snip]

I'm glad they made some of the corrections they did.

OK, I've gone ahead and made these changes in my local copy of the xml--haven't committed the changes yet.

One thing I've noticed is how intrusive the ERRTAG comments are. I know that they were once very helpful in editing, but I think they have outlived their usefulness. I'd like, if it's acceptable to the other editors, to go ahead and remove them all from 17tdoi as an experiment. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?